October 2019

October 2019

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Recipe Card Swap




It's Thursday, once again, and you know what that means... It's time to share what's worked this week in the kitchen.  We don't really need to talk about what didn't work, right?  Let's think about that another day.   I added two great recipes to my collection this week.  In honor of family and friends up north, bracing for yet more winter weather, I wrote them each with my icy snowflake pen!  

My entry into this weeks Recipe Card Swap, is for a crockpot soup that I served company a few weeks back.  Somehow the tab was open and hiding on my iPhone for this long...sneaky little recipe! This Crockpot Taco Soup really hit the spot after a fun-filled day of local shopping.  I chose to make this with ground turkey, but any meat would work.  Make sure to pick up lots of different topping choices, and don't forget the tortilla chips!  This is a great recipe to serve a crowd, and crockpot cooking is spectacular when you have company in town.  Pop it in, get in the car, see the sights, and then return home to a warm meal waiting.  




The second recipe that I added to my recipe card box today, is for a warm and cozy Baked Banana Oatmeal.  I tried it out on my little guy yesterday, and if you follow us on Facebook, you know that he gobbled it right up!  If you missed it, hop on over to our Facebook page, and the recipe is posted there.  While you're at it, "like" our page to ensure you don't miss any future recipes I may share there!  

What worked in your kitchens this week?  If you found something yummy, we'd love for you to share it in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment