October 2019

October 2019

Friday, March 27, 2015

Time Flies...

I can't believe that another week has passed, and that it's Friday already!  I am knee-deep in Easter preparations and having a great time.  I decided to plan out next week to ensure that I have one special Easter related activity per day.  If I wait and do it on the fly, like I do many times, I won't have the materials I need when I need them.  Here is our plan:


  • Saturday- Church Egg Hunt 
  • Sunday-  Neighborhood Egg Hunt after Palm Sunday Service
  • Monday-  PEEP Play dough
  • Tuesday- New Easter DVD 
  • Wednesday-  Bake and Decorate GF sugar cookies
  • Thursday-  Color Easter Bunny pages with MARKERS (a special treat around here)
  • Friday-  Paint a Cross with PAINT BRUSHES (equally as special)
  • Saturday-  Color Easter Eggs and make Eastery Pretzel Thingies
  • Sunday-  The Bunny comes, and off to church

Even though it will only be the three of us this year, all of that stuff up there requires a plan, or a recipe, or a shopping list or a special outfit.  The bunny visit alone, is intense, with filling eggs, filling baskets, hiding eggs.  That's what I hear.  He'd have to tell you about that part, though.  As much scurrying as is going on, there's nothing I'd rather do.  Easter is such a special holiday.  Embrace the hustle and bustle!  Love all over it!  

What special traditions does your family have for celebrating Easter?  And, if you do celebrate, please share with me what you eat for Easter Dinner!  Really.  I haven't gotten that far yet, and I need help.  Have a wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment